Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Sally and Linsee!

I am so sorry I am late wishing these two a happy birthday.  But I have not had a computer.  My computer kept getting the rainbow wheel and freezing up and believe me, we see enough rainbows around here without adding more!  So Roger took it in and they said I had to have the hard drive replaced, so I have been without a computer for a few days, but hooray,  no more rainbow wheels.  But I hope that Linsee and Sally had great birthdays, though it sounds like both of them had very busy and crazy days!  And I know I seriously need to get some new pictures of everyone, but I haven't seen Linsee since she was here in San Francisco and she was expecting Addison and I didn't think she would appreciate those photos!

1 comment:

Turok said...

haah thanks for not putting the fat preggo pictures up. and thank you so much for the card...that was so sweet of y;all.