Sunday, October 18, 2009

New England's Fall Glory

I was working upstairs and looked out the window to realize the leaves are close to peak here so I decided to take a few pictures around our house.



Looking out the window.



Our street looking south.


Our street looking north. Boston is just over the hill about 6 miles away. As you can see the big trees in the back have not turned yet, the smaller ones are just gorgeous.



I think this is an ornamental peach tree since it looks like a peach tree and it has these little tiny fruit on it.



Multi-colored tree out our back door.



A beautiful display that I am trying to enjoy to the fullest before the snow comes.



Also my sisters, mom and I had a great sisters weekend in Charlotte NC to celebrate my mom's 75th birthday! We all love the movie Steel Magnolias and stopped to have our picture taken in front of the Steel Magnolia hair salon!



Of course in the movie it was called Truvy's, but we had a really great time. I love being with my sisters. We don't get to do it very often and I really cherish the time we do have and enjoy their great sense of humor!

1 comment:

Allan and Corinne Broadbent said...

Beautiful fall colors...and I love Steel Magnolias. You look so cute in the shirt we picked out.