Having some lunch. She is a good eater and a bit of a chunk at almost 25 libs.
Getting kisses from mom.
Getting taken for a ride!
A little blurry, but ready to go to church.
Taking a nap with Grandpa.
I found this vintage hat at my favorite vintage/antique store. Her head is not quite big enough for it yet, but maybe by Easter!
So adorable!
YEAH for hats!
Okay I'm done.
Swimming with Grandpa.
Bright eyed and bushy tailed.
We think she looks alot like Roger when he was a baby. They both have the same clear blue eyes. What do you think?
The blue eyed babes hanging out together.
What is going on here?
I like to take baths!
I wanted to include some pictures of my beautiful hibiscuses. Boston has the perfect summer humidity for them.
The frost will soon take them out.
But even thought we had one crazy snow blizzard that cancelled Halloween in much of our area, at the moment they are still hanging in there. By the way, Halloween is going to be this Sat. for a lot of our area.
In our stake callings Roger and I get to travel alot and we forgot to take any pictures of our trip to visit the branch on Martha's Vineyard, but here I am at the Cape Cod canal after a trip to the Cape Cod Branch.
The canal with the Sagamore Bridge in the background. The canal is man made and separates Cape Cod from the rest of MA.
Very beautiful, though this has been a slow fall as far as the leaves changing, we are just now getting to peak.
Roger had to take a picture of the windmills creating energy.
| So as Phaedra says, life isn't too bad! |
No comments:
Post a Comment