Friday, March 23, 2012

Finally Found the Pictures!!

 First of all I have not been NOT blogging on purpose.  We left our camera at Corinne and Allan's so we couldn't download any pictures.  We missed a few life events because we didn't have our camera, and then after we got our camera back the computer stored them AGAIN in some mysterious cyber location that took Roger awhile to find.  Why didn't I find them you ask?  Because that is one of the reasons I have him around!  I don't wish to take the time to figure all of that out.  By the way, I also like him a lot so that is another reason I enjoy having him around.  Anyway, here are some shots of Phaedra's 1st birthday party.  Roger and I do love being close enough that we can get to fun events like this one.



 A look of wonderment and surprise at the festivities.



 Up close and personal with a balloon.



 Her throne awaits.



Some of the treats!



 Grandpa trying to coax her into the circus tent.  The circus was the theme of the party.




 Having some fun with GiGi which is what she calls me.



 What are these sprinkle things?



 Grandpa enjoying the occasion.



 Phaedrea crawling through the tunnel.



 Dad showing her one of her new toys.



 She loves this car and there is a baby in a carseat that sits in the back and she is always saying "hi baby" and "bye baby" to it.



 Grandpa trying to show her how this toy works.




 Phaedra showing Grandpa how it really works.



We can't believe our little angel is one.  She is already doing and saying so many things.  Happy Birthday Phaedra!

No comments: