Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary Corinne and Allan!

On Corinne and Allan's 4th anniversary I thought I would give a little tribute of the day!
Caught in solemn thought.
Everyone that was there that day, many of you are in the picture.
Fun times!
Beautiful Day!
The Curtis Clan
The Broadbent Bunch
The wonderful bridesmaids Katie, Raederlie, and McKell.
Cutting the cake!
Throwing the bouquet.  She threw it shot put style, Roger was so proud.
The "Dilly" song, a traditional must.
Kortney, Katie and Karlee singing June Bride from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
Karlee blowing the send off bubbles.
Driving away to a wonderful life!  Allan you have been an AWESOME addition to our family!  We love you guys, Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Katie C Kirkham said...

What a tribute to a GREAT couple. I hope they have an awesome day!

Allan and Corinne Broadbent said...

Thanks Mom for the great tribute! We are so surprised that it has already been 4 years!