
The Samoan Ward had a fashion show as a Personal Progress night and since many of you have served in the YW I thought you might enjoy seeing some pictures.

This was their banner.

Brittany Lealao

Daisy Viaoli

I think this is Bernadean Tuisavalavo

Emelda Afoa

One of the dad's, he had quite a personality!

The Relief Society sisters also participated.

Josh Taupau, you cant's see it, but Josh had on purple shoes that matched his shirt.

J.J. Viaoli, notice the pink shoes that match the vest.

This is 18 month old Fotu two! He is the son of my second councilor and he is named after his dad Fotu one.

Fotu Moeai'I the second. And just in case you are wondering I really do know how to say all of the Samoan last names. Some of them have taken a little practice.

This is two month old Arianne Moeai'I

She is also adorable. It was a fun show and as you can see they did a great job and got the entire ward involved.
1 comment:
So cool! I wish my girls could get it together to do something like this. Where did they get those cool spotlights, red carpet, and how did you get other people involved? What night of the week was it on? Thanks for sharing. Those little kiddos were adorable.
Post a Comment